Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by our site A-Typical Christianity. On this site we have a bunch of resources for Christians and those who are interested in finding out more about true Christianity. If you like our blog, subscribe on the right side of the page so you get automatic updates via email.

Andy and Melissa Beshore
reformed

Thursday, July 17, 2008

False Revival

I (Melissa) found this video to be very interesting because I used to be heavily involved in the charismatic movement and I was involved in a lot of the things that are shown in this video that were supposed revivals. I have come to see the demonic nature of these supposed manifestations of the Holy Spirit. This video shows clips of pagan and demonic manifestations and the supposed manifestations caused by God and you can't even really tell the difference except for the setting of the videos and the way the people are dressed. I'll write more when I have time on my experiences in the charismatic movement.


This video is called, "The False Revival (comparison)" and you can find it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVGxJU-j2I .

No comments: